Singapore Shuts Schools, Cancels Events as Haze WorsensBy
Pollutant index rose to year's high of 341 as haze covers city
Singapore identifies companies linked to forest fires
Singapore shut schools and suspended some outdoor events as the city-state’s air quality slid into the hazardous range for the first time this year, raising concerns that this will hurt the tourism and retail industries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks