Sales of U.S. New Homes Surged in August to Seven-Year HighBy
Last time new-home purchases were stronger was February 2008
Demand climbed in three of four regions, led by Northeast
Purchases of new homes jumped in August to a seven-year high as Americans took advantage of historically low mortgage rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing