RBA's Heath Says Low Rates Having Limited Impact on InvestmentBy
Wages playing `significant role' in terms of trade adjustment
Hurdle rates may not be sensitive to cost of capital changes
Australia’s record-low interest rates are having limited impact on firms’ investment decisions and unemployment will remain stable until economic growth accelerates “significantly,” central bank official Alexandra Heath said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations