Port Authority Backs Hotel at JFK's Former TWA TerminalBy
500-room hotel in historic landmark projected to open in 2018
Partnership of MCR and JetBlue to invest $265 million
The Port Authority approved a 75-year lease with a developer to revamp the “Mad Men"-era former Trans World Airlines terminal at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport into a 500-room hotel with shops, conference space and a spa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap