Fundraisers Seek Bigger Role for Bill Clinton on Trail: HillKim Chipman
Some Democratic fundraisers want Hillary Clinton to make former President Bill Clinton a larger part of her presidential campaign, especially in regards to raising money, the Hill reports, citing unidentified contributors.
- Donors are disappointed by dearth of face time, communication from Clinton on campaign trail
- NOTE: Bill Clinton attended his first two big-dollar events in Chicago last week; campaign says he plans to attend more fundraisers
- Billionaire J.B. Pritzker, a venture capitalist who hosted the Chicago event last week, says in interview he isn’t aware of angst among donors; says doesn’t view it as “hindrance” to campaign that the former president “hasn’t been out there”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim