EU Summit Boosts Refugee Aid as Leaders Spar Over BordersBy , , and
Leaders of 28-nation EU struggle toward joint response
EU remains divided over setup of force to police frontiers
European Union leaders vowed to boost humanitarian aid in response to the escalating refugee crisis after a summit that left them divided over how to police the bloc’s frontiers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018