Czech Currency Cap Kept as Central Bank Debates Exit DelayBy
Disinflationary risks seen persisting for several quarters
Negative rates discussed; governor says no reason to use now
The Czech central bank confirmed a limit on currency gains and held its main interest rate near zero as policy makers debate whether the current monetary stimulus is enough to lift inflation to their target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts