Corruption and Pollution Top China's Worry List, Poll FindsBy
Chinese public also concerned about widening income inequality
Satisfied with economic growth that threatens traditions
The Chinese public sees corrupt officials, pollution and rising inequality as their country’s top three problems and remains divided about how quickly those issues will improve over the next five years, according to a poll released Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's