Aberdeen CEO Would Support Standard Chartered Capital BoostBy
Bank's No. 2 investor says Winters hasn't sounded out Aberdeen
Aberdeen Backs $9.9 Million Joining Fee for CEO Bill Winters
Standard Chartered Plc’s second-largest shareholder, Aberdeen Asset Management Plc, would support a capital increase if the bank decides it needs to shore up its balance sheet, Chief Executive Officer Martin Gilbert said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs