TSMC's Fourth-Quarter Guidance Misses Estimates on Weak DemandBy
TSMC facing its first quarterly revenue drop in four years
Chairman said in July slow inventory depletion not a good omen
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. gave revenue guidance below analysts’ estimates, putting the chipmaker on track for its first quarterly sales drop in four years amid a weak smartphone market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses