Treasuries Erase Gain as Stock Rebound Damps Demand for HavensBy
Treasury will sell $48 billion of two- and five-year notes
Butterfly spread between 2-5-30 securities lowest in 18 months
Treasuries erased earlier advances after a rebound in stocks reduced demand for haven assets and before the U.S. government sells two- and five-year debt later on Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner