Colombia, Marxist Rebels to Sign Deal Ending War by MarchBy and
FARC rebels agree to lay down weapons within 60 days of deal
Colombian peace talks in Havana have dragged on since 2012
Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos and the leader of the nation’s Marxist guerrillas shook hands as the two sides agreed to sign a peace deal within six months, and the rebels agreed to then lay down their weapons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses