Russian Economy Ministry Opposes Higher Oil Tax to Defend OutputBy
Finance Ministry says budget may gain $9 billion on tax change
Economy, energy ministries warn of possible oil output decline
Russia’s Economy Ministry criticized a proposed tax increase on the nation’s main revenue source, crude producers, saying it may hurt output and the budget in the long term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations