Potash Corp.'s K+S Bid Helped by Commodity Slide, Analysts SayBy and
Shares of K+S have fallen since it rejected June takeover bid
Potash spot prices lower amid weaker agricultural demand
Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan’s 7.85 billion-euro ($8.77 billion) proposal to acquire its largest European competitor is more attractive after price declines in the Canadian company’s namesake crop nutrient, according to two analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018