Pillsbury Winthrop Said in Talks to Merge With Chadbourne ParkeCasey Sullivan
Tie-up would create one of the most profitable U.S. law firms
Legal industry consolidation following recession continues
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and Chadbourne & Parke LLP are in preliminary merger talks which if successful would create one of America’s most profitable law firms with almost 1,000 attorneys, Bloomberg BNA’s Big Law Business reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018