Pilgrimage Takes Toll on Pakistan Rupee Reeling From Yuan ShockBy
China's devaluation, equities slide add to Hajj spike
Central bank says there is sufficient supply of dollars
Pakistanis embarking on Islam’s holiest pilgrimage are soaking up dollar supplies, driving the rupee to the weakest level since March 2014, as they prepare to seek blessings in Mecca -- and buy some gold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018