Machinery Stocks Latest S&P 500 Group to Flash Sign of WeaknessBy
Caterpillar to Cummins slip as group falls through August low
Technical analysts see recent nadir as key support level
The road back from the first correction for U.S. equities since 2011 just got another pothole.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs