Lonmin Loses 90% of London Market Value This Year on FundingBy
Worst performer on exchange's broadest measure adds to losses
Third-largest platinum miner needs refinancing as burns cash
Lonmin Plc’s shares fell in London, bringing the decline in its market value this year to 90 percent on concerns the world’s third-largest platinum miner will struggle to refinance its debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin