Glencore's Stock Doesn't Reflect Reality as Bernstein Says BuyBy and
Bernstein says stock plunge this year has been overdone
Commodities have to fall 34% for stock to be worthless: Gait
Glencore Plc shares have fallen so low that valuations are divorced from underlying commodity markets, according to Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap