ECB Removes Deutsche Bank, State Street From ABS ProgramBy and
Central bank retains Amundi, NN Investment Partners for plan
National central banks to take bigger role in bond buying
Deutsche Bank AG and State Street Global Advisors will no longer acquire asset-backed securities for the European Central Bank under revisions announced Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders