Divide Copper Price by 1,000 to Find Strength of Chinese EconomyBy
Copper at $5,000 a ton suggests China growing about 5% not 7%
China consumes almost half the world's copper supply
For an accurate diagnosis of China’s economic woes, it may be time to page Dr. Copper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018