Deutsche Bank Mistaken for Bundesbank Saved on Funding CostsBy
Krause says investors gave biggest German bank cheap financing
Deutsche Bank has cut balance sheet 26% since September 2011
Deutsche Bank AG has benefited from lower funding costs in part because investors confused it with Germany’s central bank, said Stefan Krause, a member of the company’s management board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs