Canada Stocks Cap Worst 2 Days Since August as Energy TumblesBy
Magna, Linamar extend losses as scandal engulfs Volkswagen
WTI oil closes below $45 a barrel as U.S. production gained
Canada capped the biggest two-day drop in a month, as energy shares tumbled with the price of crude and auto-parts makers retreated amid the Volkswagen AG scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations