Bombardier's Business Jet Chief Sees Deliveries ReboundingBy
`There's a lot of activity,' David Coleal says in an interview
`A bit' of a rebound in Europe; little change in Russia, China
Bombardier Inc. expects business aircraft deliveries to rebound from their second-quarter trough as demand grows in Europe and the U.S. for jets from the Challenger and Global lines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’