Yuan Weakens as PBOC Cuts Fixing Before China Manufacturing DataBloomberg News
China is loosening monetary policy as Fed prepares to tighten
President Xi Jinping heads to the U.S. for talks this week
The yuan fell the most in almost two weeks as China’s central bank cut its daily reference rate before manufacturing data due Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself