The On-Demand Economy Demands a Better Background Check
The “sharing economy” is supposed to make life easier. The attraction of tailored services, delivered on demand and on time, is the fuel powering dozens of major startups. But there’s one old-economy problem that refuses to get out of the way: red tape.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts