Volkswagen Supervisory Board's Executive Committee: What It DoesBy
Board committee known as presidium set to meet Wednesday
Volkswagen CEO said to face committee on emissions probe
As Volkswagen AG faces the threat of billions of dollars in penalties and a U.S. criminal investigation over the rigging of diesel engines, the inner circle of its supervisory board will meet Wednesday. Here’s a closer look at the group known as the presidium and its mandate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself