Volkswagen-Led Pain in Auto Stocks Seen Deepening by OptionsSofia Horta e Costa
Once top performers, carmakers got hit by China, euro, now VW
Cost to hedge against further share drops is soaring
Money manager Michael Woischneck has been inundated with calls from charities, foundations and churches -- clients that prefer investing in socially responsible companies -- urging him to avoid Volkswagen AG. He says he has had little choice but to dump the automaker’s shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’