Treasuries Advance as Bond Market's Inflation Outlook DeclinesBy and
One-year break-even inflation gauge drops to lowest since 2009
Commodity prices fall amid concern global economy is slowing
Treasuries advanced as stocks and commodity prices plunged while a bond-market gauge of inflation expectations dropped to a six-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’