Solar Seen Competitive in U.K. Without Subsidy in 18 MonthsBy
National Grid expects further declines in cost of renewables
Outlook supports government's decision to slash solar support
Solar power in the U.K. may cost about the same as energy from conventional sources within 18 months, according to the nation’s grid operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's