Nokia's Alcatel Approvals Ahead of Plan as Suri Meets MacronBy and
CEO reiterates promises to minister on French jobs, innovation
Progress with integration planning is “remarkable,” Suri says
Nokia Oyj Chief Executive Officer Rajeev Suri said government approvals for the $17.6-billion takeover of Alcatel-Lucent SA are progressing faster than expected, with key nods from China and France remaining.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders