Zinc Drops to Lowest Since '10 on Inventories as Metals RetreatBloomberg News
Stockpiles of zinc in New Orleans climb in past six weeks
China's imports of nickel drop as stainless steel output slows
Zinc extended losses to the lowest level in more than five years on rising global stockpiles. Industrial metals fell amid renewed concern over slowing economic growth in China, the biggest consumer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018