LSE's Sale of Russell Investments to Citic May CollapseBy , , and
Stock market slump, investigations said to derail negotiations
Citic Securities was in talks to buy fund arm for $1.8 billion
London Stock Exchange Group Plc’s plan to sell Russell Investments to China’s Citic Securities Co. is faltering and may soon collapse, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself