Imax China, Investors Seek Up to $276 Million in Hong Kong IPOBy and
Imax Corp.’s Chinese business and the unit’s existing owners are seeking to raise as much as $276 million in a Hong Kong IPO as the use of large-screen cinema technology expands in the world’s second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations