Europe's Record Asylum Requests Are the New Normal, OECD SaysBy
Germany faces most asylum requests of any country in history
Environmental factors in Africa adding to Middle East conflict
The number of asylum requests in Europe will hit a record this year and the flow of refugees is likely to continue at the same pace in years ahead, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation Development said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations