De Beers Pushes Gift-Giving to Halt China's Diamond SlowdownBy
Rough diamond prices have declined about 15% this year
Weddings and anniversaries increasingly important in China
De Beers SA, the world’s biggest diamond producer, is banking on Chinese generosity to help reverse a sharp slowdown in the country’s demand for jewels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’