Currency Volatility Surges in Nordics as Banks, Investors LeaveBy
Volatility in the currencies of Norway and Sweden has roughly doubled in the past year. Even Denmark’s krone, which is pegged to the euro, has fluctuated at twice its normal rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts