ConAgra Falls on $1.95 Billion Charge on Private-Label UnitBy
ConAgra Foods Inc. dropped the most in more than a year after writing down its private-label food business by $1.95 billion, the second time this year that the company has cut the value of the unit it’s trying to sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018