Coca-Cola Femsa's M&A Duel With Arca Seen Moving Ahead to ChileBy and
Chile's Andina, Embonor seen as inevitable next targets
Two decades of Coke bottling consolidation leaves few choices
Mexico’s Coca-Cola Femsa SAB and Arca Continental SAB spent the last decade competing to buy up Coke bottlers across Latin America. Now they’re setting their sights on Chile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner