Clinton: Need Consequences for Putting Profits Before SafetyRita Devlin Marier
Hillary Clinton tweets: “Outrageous. When companies put profits ahead of safety and the environment, there should be consequences,” with a link to N.Y. Times story about Volkswagen diesel deception.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes