Clinton: Need Consequences for Putting Profits Before SafetyRita Devlin Marier
Hillary Clinton tweets: “Outrageous. When companies put profits ahead of safety and the environment, there should be consequences,” with a link to N.Y. Times story about Volkswagen diesel deception.
- NOTE: Volkswagen Vows to Get to Bottom of Scandal as Probe Widens
- VW Probed by U.S. States Over Pollution Cheating
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets