Chinese Investors Protest After $6.7 Billion Frozen, Caixin SaysBloomberg News
More than 100 people gathered Monday in front of the China’s securities regulator to demand a probe into rare-metals-linked products they claim to have frozen 43 billion yuan ($6.7 billion) in invested funds, Caixin reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’