China Erzhong Parent to Take Over Bonds Post Court DecisionBloomberg News
Move means the notes should be paid, according to Moody's
Erzhong had faced speculation it may default on the notes
China National Erzhong Group Co. said its parent company plans to take over its bonds due 2017 after a local court accepted a restructuring request from one of its creditors, raising the chance investors will recover their principal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon