Atlantic City Budget That Closes Deficit Approved by StateBy
Atlantic City, the distressed gambling resort whose finances are being overseen by New Jersey, is closing a $101 million budget deficit this year by firing workers, tapping state aid and drawing on casino money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts