Telecom Italia to Review Brazil Strategy as Economy WorsensBy and
Company is focused on organic growth in the country, CEO says
Telecom Italia hasn't received offer for tower unit Inwit
Telecom Italia SpA plans to review its strategy in Brazil because of the economic recession in a country that generates almost 30 percent of the phone company’s revenue, according to Chief Executive Officer Marco Patuano.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’