Reid: Republicans Should Denounce Carson for Muslim RemarkCatherine Dodge
“Shame on Dr. Carson,” Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid says in opening floor comments.
- Says Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson’s comment that a Muslim shouldn’t be president is “just another example of Republican candidates refusing to speak for 3 million Muslim Americans”
- Reid also says Republicans in Congress are “more interested in political theater” than figuring out how to prevent a govt shutdown
- Says procedural vote on anti-abortion bill tomorrow is just “another box to check” for Republican leadership
- NOTE: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell didn’t give opening remarks
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's