PBOC Plans London Yuan Bond Sale as U.K. Supports Reserve StatusBy and
Issuance to come in near future, bolstering London as yuan hub
Sale is ``milestone'' for the currency's internationalization
The People’s Bank of China plans to sell yuan-denominated debt in London, marking its first issuance outside the country, as the U.K. said it supports China’s bid to include the renminbi in the International Monetary Fund’s reserve-currency basket.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts