Norske Skog Said to Work With Houlihan Lokey on Debt ReviewBy
Bondholders had approached management about maturities
GSO and others working on proposals to reduce company debt
Norske Skogindustrier ASA is working with Houlihan Lokey Inc. to conduct a review of its debt structure, which may lead to a restructuring, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018