India Needs Lower Interest Rates, Finance Chief Jaitley SaysBy
Inflation is under control compared with a few years ago
Central bank will take "balanced view" in decision next week
India needs lower interest rates, and the central bank must decide how much to cut, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018