Guinea's Government Expects an End to Ebola Epidemic by NovemberOugna Camara and Franz Wild
One confirmed and one suspected case currently in treatment
Government closes almost all Ebola treatment centers
Guinea’s government said it expects the Ebola epidemic that killed an estimated 2,531 people in the West African nation to be over by the end of November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’