Greenberg's Starr May Pursue U.S. in $38 Million Tax CaseBy
Washington federal court says Starr lawsuit will go forward
Starr International seeking IRS refund over 2007 taxes
Maurice “Hank” Greenberg’s Starr International Co. can move forward with a lawsuit claiming the U.S. owes it a $38 million tax refund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations